Conventional database systems with respect to Big Data arise owing to the large volume of both structured and unstructured data, data complexities, fast movement speed and inappropriate structure of the database architectures.
In its endeavor to keep pace with ever changing technologies, Vserv has developed core competency in Big Data platform thus, enabling it to deliver robust and quality solutions across different domains such as Healthcare, Cyber security etc.
We have the following matured and efficient Big Data practices in place to provide effective and efficient Big Data solutions
- Advisory services.
- Implementation services.
- Managing services.
Our Big Data expertise includes
- Architecture/Framework design.
- Hardware sizing.
- Cluster setup and management.
- Processing of Structured and Unstructured databases.
- Distributed computing and storage using Hadoop.
- Data warehousing
- Data Mining.
Our Services includes
- Big data strategy and Business case formulation.
- Enterprise Big Data roadmap.
- Jumpstart and accelerate Big Data initiatives.
- Prototyping and Proof of Concepts.
- Environment setup and configuration.
- Data Acquisition and Marshaling
- Data Management
- System updates and maintenance
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Data Quality, Governance and Maturity.
- Big Data Experience: Hadoop (HDFS)—Horton Works, Cloudera
- File Transfer utilities Experience: Flume, Sqoop
- NoSql Database Experience: HBase, Solr
- Programming languages/Algorithms Experience : Java, Python, MapReduce, Mahout
- Query languages Experience: Hive, HQL, Pig and Impala